Problems with gift cards usually happen because:
- Your gift card is actually a prepaid credit card with a Visa or Mastercard logo and the card has not been activated. The payment might be declined by the card-issuing company. If you haven’t activated the card, go to the website that is stated on the back of the card and activate the card there.
- The card that you are using was bought at GameStop, Target, Starbucks, Walmart, Best Buy, CVS, Dollar General or from the Roblox website. Note that in some cases it is not possible to use the balance of the card for separate purchases and the amount on your card will be redeemed on your account all at once.
- You might not have entered the correct or complete PIN for your card. Some cards require you to scratch off a foil patch to reveal the PIN.
- Your card’s remaining balance isn’t enough to cover your purchase.
- The card was already redeemed for another purchase.
If you have any issues or questions regarding purchases with a gift card, please contact us.